"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever."
-- Alma 26:12



Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hola desde Chay ennay (as the Latinos say)





Yes. It's true. I am in Buffalo Ridge. Still.

Well on Friday, President called Elder McKay and I, that's what he does when you're going to have leadership callings, and called Elder McKay to be a zone leader in Aurora (that was a huge shock to both of us) and me to be a trainer in B ridge. I was so surprised, and for a few days, I had a very hard time accepting I was going to be here for 3 more months. We were also going to lose our car, which would be terrible because we couldn't get the work done that we have been. We have 18 investigators. That would be super estinky on bike. Well, I was having trouble with this, and I don't know why, because the Lord always knows what we need.

On Sunday night, right before transfers, Elder Goesch (my previous zl, present AP) called and asked me to be the district leader here. So I said yes, and we get to keep the car. The Lord knows and cares about us--always. Today in our new trainers meeting, President Toombs (kind of like Kenna's mission president) asked a few people to bear their testimonies, and I figured he'd pick me since I'm the youngest one there besides the greenies. And he did, and I went first and was very grateful to be able to do that. Elder Anderson is from BC Canada, and is ready to work. He's going to be a great msisionary and I'm so excited to be able to be his companion. Don't have much time, but I love you and will talk next week.

Love,
Elder Logan Bryan

Pics: Me with horses
Me with Zone Leaders in our Western Attire
Me with Sister Sengbusch (an 85 yr. old woman with some crazy stories)
Elder McKay, Jeff (Olsen's foster child), Me
Jeff, Me


No comments:

Post a Comment