"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever."
-- Alma 26:12



Monday, July 11, 2011


On March 25th, Logan and his sister, Kenna, opened their mission calls together. Our family was all there, and we had many good friends come to support them. It was overwhelming! Logan was called to the Colorado, Denver North Mission!!! He enters the MTC on July 13, 2011. We were thrilled! How perfect this mission will be for him! His mission entails the northern part of Colorado, including North Denver, the Southeastern corner of Wyoming, and a sliver of Southwest Nebraska. We know that the people in his mission will love him, and he already loves them.

Kenna, being older, opened up her call first and was called to the Ecuador, Guayaquil North Mission!!! And she enters the MTC on July 13, 2011 as well--what a tender mercy!!! Needless to say, our cups "overfloweth". As Logan and Kenna share this most sacred time together, the rest of our family will share in their joys as we read about their experiences and pray for them daily.

Tomorrow we drive up to Provo, and though emotions will be strong, we know that the cause for which they are going is much greater than being separated a few short months...and our bonds of love and testimony will grow even stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment