"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever."
-- Alma 26:12



Saturday, July 16, 2011

MTC Day!!
















Wed July 13th came all too soon!

Early that morning, we cherished some family time as we went through an endowment session at the Mt. Timpanogos temple. Kenna and Logan talked to Dallin on the phone (he was in DC on the Church History Trip). We said our goodbyes and headed to the MTC for a brief, final (temporary) farewell. No one could have prepared us for how difficult this was, but we were inspired as we watched our valiant children answer the call and go forward with faith to deliver the message of the Lord's restored Gospel and to be in His care.

The remainder of the posts on this blog will be the emails from Elder Bryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment