"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever."
-- Alma 26:12



Monday, August 20, 2012

Sorry not a lot of Time

Groundbreaking for building in Yuma, Greeley Stake

Hey Family!
This week was great!  Elder Hernandez came on his mission from Spanish Fork, UT.  He originally is from D.F.  Yes he is extremely fluent in Español.  He is a good, obedient missionary who I am definitely going to learn a lot from. Y Hablamos espanol muchas veces durante el dia.  I'll share with you my email to President Toombs today since I don't have much time.  I love you!  Don't share this with everyone please!  Love you again!
I know the gospel is true.  There are a lot of good things happening in our area! Lots!  We should be getting a lot of new investigators this week. 

I love you so much,
Elder Logan Bryan

Elders Hernandez, Oliva, Calquin, Gable, Viraldo, and Me
FUN STUFF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment