"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever."
-- Alma 26:12



Monday, May 14, 2012

No Time, Sorry


Hey family. I don't have any time today to email. Sorry :(

But here's some updates on what is going on:

---Elder Dodd and I this week figured a lot of things out about the zone.  We have been trying to create a vision and something that will unify the zone so that the Greeley Zone won't plateau in its success, but that it will keep skyrocketing.  We are planning on making some awesome additions to the zone next transfer including zone goals, a welcome-to-the-zone packet, and calling the zone when someone sets someone for baptism. It will be great.

---We also have been working with Catherine closely and she is set to be baptized this week. She is awesome and is weathering all the storms that are coming her way.

--We got some great referrals this week, one of which was from some other elders. The guy's name is Caleb and he has pretty much been a member his whole life, but his mom wouldn't let him get baptized (or give him permission because he didn't live with her).  We talked with him, and he definitely wants to be baptized now that he's over 18.  So that's a tender mercy of the Lord.  All in all the Greeley Zone is doing great!

--We reserved some plots of land on the church farm and are going to make a zone garden! We're going to grow jalapenos, lettuce, tomatoes, cilantro, corn, etc. It's going to be awesome and unify us.

I'm so thankful I got to talk to you. I love you so much and I miss you so much. But even though it's hard, this is where Kenna and I need to be.  And even though it will be hard for Kenna to go home in December alone, that's where God needs her to be also.  Whatever happens, it's the Lord's will.  I love being His servant so much. 

Love,
Elder Logan Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment