"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever."
-- Alma 26:12



Tuesday, May 29, 2012

This Week in Greeley

Well family I have about no time to email right now.  I'm sorry.  We have had a ton of zone stuff to figure out.  But here's a quick update on the work:

1--The Peakview Ward is awesome.  One family, the Tippets brought some friends to church.  The Schumans.  Bro. Tippets works with Mr. Schuman.  Apparently Mrs. Schuman was going through some really hard trials, and I think medically she was fading fast.  She's only in her 30s.  Well Bro Tippets went over to the Schuman's house with another member and gave her a blessing.  Sis Tippets said it is nothing short of miraculous that Mrs. Schuman is alive today.  So the Schumans introduced themselves to us and told us they were VERY interested in becoming part of our church because it has blessed their lives so much.  MIRACLE.  Also one of the members, Bro. Myers, has a friend named Alyssa who is a single mom, and she's been coming to church since October!  We introduced ourselves to her and she said she is ready to take the step to become a member of our church.  MIRACLE!  We're so grateful to be in this ward.

2--Elder Stanger is awesome.  He's on the quieter side, but is a great missionary.  HE is from Mesa AZ, and is probably the best guitar player I've ever met.  HE's amazing.  He connects with a lot of people by playing his guitar, so it's awesome to be his companion.  As a zone (combined with the Loveland zone) we're planning on doing a Spanish musical fireside, made by that one lady that mom sang for.  The lady that made all the Spanish fireside music.  Elder Stanger and I are doing a song called "En Un Hermoso Bosque" about Joseph Smith.  I don't know what the fireside is called, but if you look up that song, I'm sure it will have more info on the fireside.  It should be great.

3--We're ready to do work, and it's going to be awesome this transfer.  It's getting hot here in G reeley, and it doesn't stink as much.  It's pretty awesome!  I love the work.

Elder Logan Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment