"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever."
-- Alma 26:12



Monday, July 9, 2012

Greeley "An All America City"

Zone Leader Conference, July 6, 2012


Well Family,

Yes, that is Greeley's motto.  Crazy huh?  What does that even mean?  But anyway, I don't have a ton of time today.  Like always.

Thanks everyone so much for your birthday wishes, cards, packages.  I truly appreciate all of it.  Wow, I felt spoiled.

So this week there isn't a ton to report. We met with Kelsey and Gary, and with the Pritchard family again.  They are all doing well, and we're trying to keep them progressing.  Kelsey is more than ready to be baptized.  She is so excited!  Gary didn't make it to church this week, but we're meeting with him this week again and he should be ready to be baptized at the end of the month!  We're working with a few part member families in the Peakview Ward. We weren't able to meet with the Ballentines this week for a lesson, but they should be meeting with us soon.  All in all the work is going well. This week was a little crazy with our meetings and transfers and all that, but we should be doing well the rest of the transfer.


So I encourage all of you to read Preach My Gospel. It truly is an inspired book. I love it. I read this morning in the first presidency message in the front pages of the book: "We challenge you to rise to a new sense of commitment to assist our Father in Heaven in His glorious work. Every missionary has an important role in helping “to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man”.  We are assisting God the Almighty, Omniscient, Omnipotent being in carrying about His purposes. It's amazing! I love the responsibility and honor it is to be in His service.

I love you all,
Elder Logan Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment