"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever."
-- Alma 26:12



Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Westminster!

Hey Fam, 

I'm emailing from Westminster, Colorado.  Crazy, huh?  Last night we were driving, and got a breathtaking view of downtown Denver with the skyscrapers. First time I've seen a city in 14 months.  Crazy. 


So Quick update:

Greeley is being left in wonderful hands.  Elder Hernandez will be with Elder Montague (one of my previous zone leaders and one of my role models.)  They are still working with Roy, Caroline, Lolo, Bree.  There are some crazy things going on there, but I'll journal it and tell you in a while.  Here's my email to Pres (don't share this with everybody.) 

Love you,
Elder Logan Bryan


***As a side note--in a personal email to us, Logan told us he got transferred to Westminster and is training a new Zone Leader, Elder Diaz.  They are in the Red Leaf Ward in the Westminster Stake.  They have 5 brand new "greenies" in their Zone along with  2 others who are only on their 2nd transfer of being trained.  They also have sister missionaries in their zone!  So, lots of changes--new place, new ward, new companion, new everything...he said he didn't have any idea where to go, or who to talk to, or even where his house was!  But he is very very excited!!!***


                                      A couple of Last Photos from Greeley:

Roy and Me

Paul and Me

No comments:

Post a Comment