"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever."
-- Alma 26:12



Monday, January 14, 2013

Exchange Week!


Well my family, I don't have much time, but let me give you a quick update.


I was on exchanges in Laramie and Cheyenne and Denver North this week. They were good. While I was away, Elder McKay did some awesome work, like always. We found 4 new investigators this week. Monday night, a guy we had street contacted named Alex had us over for dinner. He and his friend were there and it was a great dinner, and they talked to us about Christ and how much He has blessed and changed their lives. It was cool. We taught them the Restoration after dinner, and they were very attentive and interested. We taught them about the Book of Mormon, and they both committed--very sincerely--to read and pray about it. They're cool guys. It was a neat experience and they told us they want to have us over for dinner every couple of weeks or so, so in a week we'll be having dinner at their house again!

Elder McKay taught a lady named Sandy. She is in a nursing home and is good friends with a lady in the ward named Joyce. They taught Sandy the Restoration and about the Book of Mormon and asked her to read and pray about it and she said: "I already have" and they asked her if she got an answer and she said "I know it's true"! Talk about a tender mercy of the Lord. She was going to come to church on Sunday, but she got sick. We're teaching her again tomorrow, and it's going to be awesome!

Well, my time is short. I know what we're doing is sanctioned and watched over and progressed by the Lord. He is the Lord of the Vineyard, and in becoming like Him, I must ask myself, "What more can I do for my vineyard?"  I love Him.

Love,
Elder Logan Bryan

Broncos cupcakes from the Kaisers--who were hopeful fans on the day they played the Ravens!

No comments:

Post a Comment