"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever."
-- Alma 26:12



Monday, February 18, 2013

Zone Conference Week

Elder Young and I training at Zone Conference
Well, I had a migraine this morning and I'm not feeling too well. So this might be a lame email, but I want to let you know how my week went.

We had "P-day" on Monday. Really we met with President Toombs and drove up to Loveland to get a car, and then took a brand new missionary, Elder Barluschke (from Wuppertal, Germany) first to Commerce City to pick up another missionary, and then to Aurora, and then we had to meet a few other missionaries and drop some other missionaries off.  It was kind of a crazy day. 

Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday we had Zone Conferences. They were really good Zone
Conferences, and we did a lot of role playing. Most of what we did was President Toombs would teach, and he would turn to us and we would testify and backup what he was teaching with experiences.  We taught about a pyramid of missionary work.  The bottom is obedience, then the next level is finding, the next level is contacting, then teaching, and finally inviting. We taught about each one and hopefully each missionary could connect the dots in his/her mind.  It was a fantastic few days, and we have one last Zone Conference tomorrow in Greeley. It will be a good one.

Thursday I was on an exchange with Elder Anderson, and we got to go to Celeste's baptism. It was a good experience and I have some pictures to send next week or so.  I just have to find my battery charger for my camera. 

I know there are people that are waiting in the woodwork for us to work and find them.  I pray that we'll find them and be able to teach them.  I know the atonement is real.  It has blessed my life, changed it, and saved it.  I love my Savior.  He truly does succor us each day we go through pain and trials.  What a magnificent blessing I have to represent Him.  I pray I'll never take it for granted. 

Love,
Elder Logan Bryan




No comments:

Post a Comment