"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever."
-- Alma 26:12



Monday, April 1, 2013

Broadlands

Easter Basket delivered by the Kaisers from my Family
Mi Familia!

I don't have much time AT ALL. But I'll give you a quick update. Elder Young was gone all week, in Laramie, Cheyenne, Loveland, Arvada, Aurora, and I was here. I had to do something for a guy named Sam Sturgeon, he's from the Research Information division at Church Headquarters. Our mission is taking a survey for them, and I had to arrange all the access codes and such, so it took a while. 

The best part of the week was teaching the Pollaccia family. I can't remember if I told you about them, but they're a less active family that lives in a gigantic Italian Villa Mansion house. Anyway, we got in with them on Friday night, the night before they left to vacation in Mexico. It was one of the most powerful lessons I've had in a while. Basically we told the Easter story from beginning to end, and testified powerfully of the atonement and its power and blessings in our life. I was able to testify purely of my Savior for 30 minutes or so, and it was so refreshing to be able to do so. What a blessing. They felt the spirit powerfully. (So I did basically all of the teaching because we were on exchanges and the elder I was with is quiet, and after we challenged them to pray individually to know for sure if Christ was their Savior,  Brother Pollaccia talked to us. He told me he might not, but that was one of the most powerful witnesses of the Easter story he had ever heard and it was straight from the heart. What a blessing to have somebody tell me that.) 

It was a great experience. I have to go, but I love you all so much. I love being a missionary! 

Love,
Elder Logan Bryan

Hurrah For Israel!!!! For the Cause of Christians!!!


Preparation Day with Kaisers and Elder McKay in Aurora!
Yummy Lunch that Kaisers prepared
Playing Shane's Uke
Basketball Game!

No comments:

Post a Comment