"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever."
-- Alma 26:12



Monday, June 24, 2013

Quickie


Well Familia, 

I have no time due to some complications with the library, and cleaning our apartment. Anyway. This week was great. It was hard, and it was exactly what we needed at the same time. 

Daniela, still doing awesome. Azucena and Marcos, bailed on our appointment, and we haven't seen them since. Yadira, we've tried contacting them so many times but nothing. We're struggling to find investigators that will progress, but I have faith we will find them. We found a lady named Sonia from tracting, and it was a miracle we were able to find her, and we found miracles as we taught her tambien. She had a concern about God the Father having a glorified perfected body of flesh and bone, but when we retaught it to her, she said, "Oh yeah, I guess that makes sense since Jesus was the express image of his Father". By the way, before I forget, I confirmed Daniela in Spanish.  So Sonia was awesome!  And the temple was good. We had an awesome breakthrough lesson with Hno Plata, Jessica's dad. That was amazing too. I love being a missionary. I wish I had more time to testify of the blessings and miracles it is. I love Christ! 

Love,
Elder Logan Bryan


Last Temple Day on the Mission (July 21, 2013--10:30am Session)
My second family, the Kaisers, joined me in the temple!

Other Missionaries attending the Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment